In kind donations are critical to the success of the Yell and Tell program. Here are some ways you can make a difference:
- FUNDRAISER: A fundraiser organizes a fundraising event to bring Yell and Tell to the children of their community.
- AMBASSADOR: As an ambassador, this person has the following responsibilities:
- Promotion and marketing
- Arranging teaching opportunities
- Building ongoing relationships
- JUNIOR YELL AND TELL SAFETY TRAINER: A young person who learns the Yell and Tell Safety program, passes a test and becomes qualified to teach younger children the Safety program.
- FACILITATOR: This person teaches children the Yell and Tell program.
- PRO BONO PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: This person donates their professional skills at no cost to the Yell and Tell Foundation.