How you can help; Donate and volunteer to help spread Yell and Tell’s safety lessons
In kind donations are critical to the success of the Yell and Tell program. Here are some ways you can make a difference:
- FUNDRAISER: A fundraiser organizes a fundraising event to bring Yell and Tell to the children of their community.
- AMBASSADOR: As an ambassador, this person has the following responsibilities:
- Promotion and marketing
- Arranging teaching opportunities
- Building ongoing relationships
- JUNIOR YELL AND TELL SAFETY TRAINER: A young person who learns the Yell and Tell Safety program, passes a test and becomes qualified to teach younger children the Safety program.
- FACILITATOR: This person teaches children the Yell and Tell program.
- PRO BONO PROFESSIONAL SERVICES: This person donates their professional skills at no cost to the Yell and Tell Foundation.